- Winner in the Red vs Blue Revelation art contest (digital category) [ Article ]
- Winner in the Adobe ANZ 'favorite features' compeition (video category) [ Article ]
- Winner in a character Design contest
- Runner up (top 50) in a CSS 'design a Journal' Competition.
- Second place in the 2006 Southern Cross Package Design Awards. “NEW
POSTPAK PRODUCT ” Award Criteria.
- Runner up (top 50) in the Design Graphic Magazine cover competition.
- Second Place at the Supanova Art competition.
- Team Leader in development of Spotting Fish, working with Moreton Bay for All campaign on a short promotional animation
Roles included: story development and art; concept art; background art and animation; character model - fisherman; production manager; art direction; editing; credits
- Head artist in the development of Being Safety Smart.
Roles included: concept art; storyboarding; script consultation; rough and clean-up animation; character, game and environment design)
[2007 - 2009]
- Member of the Schoolzine production team
Roles included: customer service; graphic design; web development; IT technical assistance)
[2007 - 2009]
- Freelance Illustrator
[2007 - 2012]
Highly competent in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Audacity.
Competent in After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Maya, Microsoft Office.
- Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media (Animation) @ SBIT [2010-2011]
- Diploma of Graphic Design @ SCT [2005-2006]